According to the article 13 of the Law Decree 196/2003
According to the article 13 of the Law Decree 196/2003
giving dispositions on personal data protection, we wish to inform you that personal data voluntary provided to the Associazione Museo dei Ragazzi di Firenze, through this portal, will be processed with appropriate methods to guarantee your privacy and safety, in compliance with the cited article. 1. Informations collected
- 1.1 The present policy concerns the data we collect through this web site, when registering on line (or similar procedures), that is to say when filling fields, forms and contractual models, in order to make customers benefit of the Associazione’s services.
- 1.2 The holder of data processing gathers your personal data and other data voluntary provided in the application form or written in the form fields of the portal. These data can be the informations we need to provide the requested services (for instance, the credit card number to book guided tours) and to contact the customer (personal data, e-mail address, telephone number).
- 1.3 The information systems and the software procedure relied upon to operate on this portal transmits personal data, during their usage. The transmission is a feature of the Internet communication (for instance, the IP address or the computer’s domain name used to visit the web site, the URL of the requested informations, the request’s time or the session’s length, the method used to submit the query to the server, the size of the received files, the numerical code regarding the server’s status answer and other informations related to the user’s operative system and the computer environment.
- 1.4 The site does not use technologies as cookies or similar to gather and/or transmit the users’ personal data.
2.0 Purposes of data collections 2.1 The collected data are solely processed for the following purposes:
- providing customer’s required and offered services, such as ticket reservation for the entry in museums;
- supporting the customers;
- sending communications, including via e-mail, concerning new events of the Assoociazione;
- conducting statistic, marketing and quality control analysis, to improve the services’ offer;
- complying with the duties established by the Law.
2.2 Data will be processed using both manual and telematic systems. The procession comprehend all the operations or set of operations indicated by the article 4, comma 1 lett. a) of the legislative Decree 196/03: gathering, registration, organisation, conservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, disclosure, cancellation and destruction of such data. 3.1 The provision of data is optional. However, failing to submit the requested data may make it impossible to fully provide the requested services. 4.0 Data communication and diffusion 4.1 Gathered personal data will not be spread or communicated to third parts, except for the cases provided for by the policy privacy and/or the Law. 4.2 Personal data will be available to employees or consultants in charge of data processing nominated by the Associazione Museo dei Ragazzi, respecting the operative instructions they were given and only for the acquirement of the specific purposes written in this policy. 4.3 Data can be disclosed to third societies, as credit institutes, management society of the ticket reservation software, partners providing services to on line users, with the only purpose to provide the requested service. 5.0 Data subject’s rights 5.1 As concerns the provided data, the data subject can exercise the rights against the data controller, in compliance with article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, within the boundaries of the Law and according to articles 8, 9 and 10 of the cited legislative Decree. In particular:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible way
The data subject has the right to be informed about:
- the source of the person data;the methods and purposes of provision;the applied logic used in case of data processed with electronic instruments;
- the identification of data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated in compliance with article 5, comma 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who could learn about it in their capacity as designated representative on the State territory, data processor or other person(s) in charge of data processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- 1. the updating, modification or, when there is a vested interest, integration of data;
- 2. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not necessarily have to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- 3. demonstration that the operations provided for by letters a) and b) have been notified, including regarding their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or entails the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- 4. The data subject has the right to object, either in whole or in part:
- 1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her even if pertinent to the purposes of data collection.
- 2. to the processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out for the purpose of sending advertising, publicity or direct sales information or for carrying out market research or commercial information surveys.
To exercise the rights the data subject should address his or her request via fax (055 2616785) or via e-mail (email@example.com) 6. Data controller and data responsible The data controller of your personal data is the Associazione Mus.e, with registered office in Florence, via Nicolodi, 2. The data responsible of your data is its pro-tempore Manager Director.